Interested in joining our club?
Looking around on this website, you are probably wondering how you can be a part of this great organization. We are always looking for new members to join our ranks. Here's what you need to do:
- Come to a meeting and check us out.
- Swing by our regular lunch meeting at the Pittsylvania County Community Center at noon on Tuesdays.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch, and meet a few welcoming members.
- If you are ready to join, just let us know at the meeting. If you want time to think it over, we're cool with that.
- Once you let us know you are interested in becoming a member of our Rotary Club, we will submit an application on your behalf that will be reviewed by the Board and the Club Members.
- After the review, we will contact you with the good news!
Alternatively, if you are interested, you can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in touch.
Costs associated with membership
There is no fee for application for membership. Our dues are paid quarterly in the amount of $160. This covers the costs of a catered hot lunch every week at our regular meeting.
The most important thing we ask from our members is consistent attendance at meetings and participation in our various projects.