The Chatham club committee structure is derived from the Club Leadership Plan and is based on the recently adopted Chatham Rotary Club Constitution and Bylaws. Club committees are charged with carrying out the long-range goals of the club. Club committee chairs report all committee activities to the club’s board. The club standing committees are:
- Club administration: This committee conducts activities associated with the effective operation of the club.
- Club public relations: This committee develops and implements plans to provide the public with information about Rotary and to promote the club’s service projects and activities.
- Membership: This committee develops and implements a comprehensive plan for the recruitment and retention of members. It is also responsible for fostering the growth of new members and educating them about Rotary and The Foundation.
- Service projects: This committee develops and implements educational, humanitarian, and vocational projects that address the needs of its community and communities in other countries.
- The Rotary Foundation: This committee develops and implements plans to support The Rotary Foundation through both financial contributions and program participation, including the sustainer program.
Additional ad-hoc committees may be appointed on an annual basis depending on club size and goals. Chatham Rotary Club will also maintain the Auction Committee as a separate committee to run the annual fundraising event.
REMEMBER ATTENDING THESE MEETINGS CONSTITUTE A MAKE-UP
|Administration||Nina Beth Thornton||Administration@ChathamRotaryClub.com|
|Public Relations||Will Scott||PR@ChathamRotaryClub.com|